COMPANY / CAREER
At Whitetip Investments AEPEY we are continuously pushing the boundaries of what is possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation. We are always thrilled to welcome on board new team members that share the same passion for growth.
We are looking forward to hearing your story!
Whitetip Investments AEPEY, one of the fastest-growing Financial Services Companies in Greece, is looking for a Junior Investment Advisor and Execution Trader to join our team.
Whitetip Investments AEPEY is a European Brokerage and Investment Banking firm, operating out of Athens with an extraordinary presence both in the Brokerage & Investment Advisory as well as the Investment Banking sectors. At Whitetip Investments AEPEY we’re continuously pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation. We offer a professional yet friendly work environment, a perfectly coordinated team, extensive training and constant chances for development. On top of that we offer complete financial coverage of the official certificates required by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission.
The main task for the right candidate is the receipt and transmission of clients’ orders and the preparation of investment advice proposals for existing and new clients according to their profile. In addition, the candidate will participate in the advisory team that will mold portfolios according to client’s risk appetite and suitability to various financial products.
The Ideal Candidate
The best match for the Position is to have great aspirations for capital markets and investment advice and strong wish to be part of the development of the Investment Advisory Department. Is the ideal role for a young professional to join a team of experienced Traders and Investment Advisors and be part of our unique product and service offering.
- Receive and transmit orders to multiple platforms domestically and internationally.
- Maintain and update our documentation and tracking of counterparties both approved and prospective
- Manage the documentation and follow-up of prospects
- Identify new prospects
- Initiate first conversation and description of the company’s services
- Work closely with CEO, CIO and Head of Trading in order to identify clients’ needs.
- Actively assist in model portfolios construction
- Client 1 on 1 meetings and onboarding guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Sector or Similar
- Knowledge of Financial Products
- Understanding of Portfolio Management basic principals
- Sales skills and mindset.
- Demonstrate and articulate passion for and understanding of Business Development Requirements
- Knowledge of trading platforms ( Saxo Trader Go, Z-Trade, Interactive Brokers Pro) will be considered as a plus Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Greek
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 1 year working experience in Brokerage-Investment Advise-Portfolio Management
- HCMC Certification will be considered as a plus.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Be part in one of the most fast-growing Investment Advisory and Investment Banking Firms
- Competitive remuneration and bonus package upon department’s outcomes
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- An extremely high work ethic
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Associate – Investment Banking
Whitetip Investments AEPEY, awarded as the most “Fastest Growing Investment Banking firm in Greece” by Global Business and Finance Review, is looking for a new team member in our Investment Banking Department for the purpose of increasing deal flow.
- Identify and originate new investment opportunities
- Conduct extensive quantitative economic reports regarding industry and company research and analysis
- Source, build and leverage a network of referral sources in the capital markets including Private Equity firms, Venture Capitals, Family Offices and Consulting Companies
- Maintain responsibility for initial relationship contacting, face to face meetings and follow-up to develop business relationships and deal closing
- Attend industry conferences and events to build awareness of company’s presence and potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, ideally with a focus in Finance and/or a minimum of 1-year experience in Business Development, Sales or PR Communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English and experience of producing and reviewing reports and presentations
- Excellent Computer Skills (Internet, MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Availability to travel
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment
- Maturity and good judgement in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Multi-tasking skills
- Competitive compensation and bonus scheme upon department’s outcomes
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a skilled and focused team
- Be part in one of the most fast-growing Investment Banking Firms
- Opportunity to meet international institutional investors and C-level managers
- Chance for professional learning and personal growth through educational seminars and events
- Excellent working conditions of European standards
Please send your CV at: email@example.com