COMPANY / CARRER
Junior Sales Trader
Whitetip Investments AEPEY, one of the fastest-growing Financial Service Companies in Greece is looking for an Entry Level Sales Trader to be positioned in our Trading Desk and work closely with our team of Traders.
Whitetip Investments AEPEY is a European Brokerage and Investment Banking firm, operating out of Athens with an extraordinary presence both in the Brokerage & Investment Advisory as well as in the Investment Banking sectors. At Whitetip Investments AEPEY we’re continuously pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation. We offer a professional yet friendly work environment, a perfectly coordinated team, extensive training and constant chances for development. On top of that we offer complete financial coverage of the official certificates required by the Hellenic Capital Market Comission.
The main task for the Junior Sales Trader Position is to work closely with the Company’s Traders Team in order to develop and execute a plan for client flow increase.
The Ideal Candidate
The best match for the Junior Sales Trader Position is an Entry level individual with great aspirations for following sales and trading paths in the Finance industry.
- Identify new prospects upon guidance
- Initiate first conversation and description of the company’s services
- Capture and understand the prospect’s needs and address specific service proposals and mutually beneficial opportunities
- Constant contribution on the assessment and adjustment of the Clientele Development Plan
- Actively participate in defining and scoping business requirements
- Maintain and update our documentation and tracking of counterparties both approved and prospective
- Manage the documentation and follow-up of prospects
- Client 1 on 1 meetings and onboarding guidance
Junior Sales Trader Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Sector or Similar
- Sales skills and mindset
- Demonstrate and articulate passion for and understanding of Business Development Requirements
- Knowledge of a wide range of financial instruments, products and technologies will be considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Greek
- Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple, complex issues simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Out-Of-The-Box thinking
How to Apply: Send and email with your CV attached to email@example.com. Please don’t forget to put the position name you are interested for as the email subject. Good Luck!